Got peppers??? Then you should definitely make this delicious Cheesy Ranch Stuffed Mini Pepper Recipe. Full of cream cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, green onions, ranch seasoning and bacon – what’s not to love!
- 1 lb of mini peppers (16-18 peppers total)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese (bring to room temperature)
- 11/2 tablespoons ranch dip powder (sold in a packet near the salad dressing area)
- 8 pieces of bacon, cooked and finely chopped (reserve 1/3 for garnish)
- 1 1/2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil, finely chopped
- 4 green onions, finely sliced (reserve 1/3 for garnish)
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut peppers in half lengthwise, keeping the stem intact. Remove the veins and seeds.
- Mix together sour cream, cream cheese, ranch dip powder, bacon, sun-dried tomatoes, and green onions.
- Spoon mixture into each pepper but do not overfill (filling should not be above the edges of the pepper).
- Place stuffed peppers on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven, garnish and serve.
|CLICK TO GO TO THE POST|
Looking for other delicious recipes with peppers? Check out our Smoked Mozzarella Chorizo Peppers!