What’s up doc? These sweet and spicy Honey Harissa Rainbow Carrots with yogurt sauce are so amazing.
They seriously take rabbit food to whole ‘nother level!?
Since carrots are naturally sweet, adding a little heat really enhances their inherent flavors. I mixed up a little spicy harissa, some honey, olive oil, garlic, salt and cider vinegar. Coated my carrots in the sauce and baked them at 375 for 35 minutes. They are still a little firm which I like, cause mushy veggies are really just baby food. And I’ve got teeth and I’m not afraid to use them!
When I’m serving spicy dishes I like at add a little something to balance them out. The yogurt sauce has a really nice cooling effect that brings out the carrots earthiness.❄ Mmmmm – delish!
These Honey Harissa Rainbow Carrots are a delightful veggie easy enough to make any night of the week. And a wonderful addition to your veggie side dish line-up!✅
Honey Harissa Rainbow Carrots - seasoned with harissa, honey, olive oil, garlic, salt and cider vinegar. Served with a cool Greek yogurt sauce.
- 2 bunches of rainbow carrots (or orange carrots if preferred)
- 2 tablespoons Spicy Harissa Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Wash and dry carrots. Cut off the long stems, leaving about 3 inches of the stem intact.
- Mix all the ingredients together except for the carrots.
- Coat all of the carrots with the sauce.
- Roast the carrots for 35 minutes or until you reach your desired firmness.
- Combine all the ingredients and refrigerate until ready to use.