This Healthy Almond Joy Protein Smoothie Recipe has some of my favorite flavors… chocolate, almond, and coconut… all blended into one delicious, good-for-you shake!
Healthy Almond Joy Protein Smoothie Recipe! With chocolate, almond, and coconut... all blended into one delicious, good-for-you shake!
- ¼ cup almonds
- 6 dates
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup frozen coconut milk (4 ounces)
- 1/3 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons collagen powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- Garnish with sliced toasted almonds and toasted coconut
Freeze 4 ounces of coconut milk in ice cube trays prior to making the smoothie.
Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend on high until smooth.
*Any protein powder can be substituted for the collagen protein. However if using a pre-sweetened protein powder be sure to check the sweetness of your smoothie before adding any of the dates. Or if preferred you can also leave the protein out completely.
*You may prefer to add more dates to achieve your desired sweetness. Also, honey or maple syrup can be substituted for the dates, but check a conversion chart for proper measurements.
|Back To Page 1|
Looking for more of our favorite healthy desserts?