This Roasted Parmesan Broccoli Recipe is super simple and always delicious! If you’re looking for a yummy, easy veggie side dish your search is over… this broccoli is where it’s at!
This post contains affiliate links, which means we’ll earn a small commission if you buy the linked products, at no extra cost to you. Thanks for helping us keep the lights on at Taste And See!
A great twist on broccoli - super easy and packed with flavor!
- 1 large head of Broccoli sliced into 1-inch thick steaks
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- Red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons parmesan
- Lemon zest from half a lemon
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
Add sliced broccoli to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and olive oil, then toss gently.
- Roast for 10 minutes, add the sliced garlic to the pan, and return to the oven.
- Bake 6 more minutes, then sprinkle with parmesan and bake for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven, dust with lemon zest and enjoy!
|CLICK FOR THE POST|
Looking for more amazing broccoli recipes? Try these!