Strawberry Parfait Energy Bites Recipe – bursting with good-for-you ingredients and a ton of berry flavor. The perfect no-bake gluten free treats, with energy-boosting ingredients like oats, almonds, dates, maple syrup, vanilla extract and freeze dried strawberries!
No-bake gluten-free treats with oats, almonds, dates, maple syrup, vanilla extract and freeze-dried strawberries.
- 1 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 2 ounces pitted dates
- 1 1/3 cup freeze-dried strawberries
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon water
- Blend almonds in food processor until they look like crumbs.
Set aside 1/4 cup of processed almonds, then add oats, dates, 1 cup strawberries, maple syrup, & vanilla extract to food processor and blend until mixture is well-blended, but not coming together in a clump.
- Add the remaining strawberries and water, then pulse until mixture comes together. You should be able to squeeze it and form balls; if mixture seems dry add a little more water and blend.
Form into 1-inch balls and roll in the remaining almond crumbs.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for 1 week.
|Back To Page 1|
Strawberry Parfait Energy Bites!Click To Tweet