Well hot diggity dog! We’ve got the most unique and amazingly tasty “Haute” dogs in the universe! Seriously, this round up of hot dogs is mouthwateringly delicious. Trust me these dogs'll hunt!
There’s truly something for everyone…a Carrot Dog for those of you who avoid meat products, a Chipotle Dog for those who like it smokin’ hot and a Korean slaw dog for those who prefer to eat a balanced meal of veggies, carbs and protein in every bite. The only real quandary is… With all these delicious options which one will you make first??
I say why choose!? Light up that grill, invite some friends over and have yourself a big ole’ hot dog bar! Real. Talk.
I’m pretty sure your 4th of July cookout just got elevated to a whole ‘natha level! Happy Grilling!
1. Hawaiian Hot Dogs from The Endless Meal
2. Hot Dogs With Chipotle Cheese Sauce And Bacon Corn Relish from Cooking And Beer
3. Healthy Loaded Cheddar Blue Cheese Buffalo Chicken Dogs from Half Baked Harvest
4. The Reuben Hot Dog from The Cozy Apron
5. Korean Slaw Dog from Taste And See
6. Tex Mex BLT Dogs from No Spoon Necessary
7. Taco Dogs from Taste And Tell
8. Smoky Barbecue Carrot Dogs with Creamy Chickpea Salad from Vegan Sandra
9. Hawaiian BBQ Dog with Mango Chili Pineapple and Lime Relish from Half Baked Harvest
10. Bacon Cheeseburger Hot Dogs from Cooking And Beer
11. Chorizo Hot Dog with Chimichurri Sauce from Laylita's Recipes
12. Nacho Hot Dogs from A Spicy Perspective
13. Bacon Wrapped Hot Dog with Cheese Sauce from Recipe Tin Eats
14. Carrot Hot Dog from Leite's Culinaria
15. Coney Island Hot Dogs from Taste And Tell
PS: If you need a few tips on grilling the dogs, check out this handy guide for how to grill hot dogs from Traeger!
They all look so yummmmy!!!!
Thanks my friend!
I love all the Hot Dog recipes from Cooking and Beer! her blog is my favorite!
Hi Kristen, I love Cooking and Beer as well. Justine has some really delicious recipes!
Sarah @ Champagne Tastes
Haute dogs.. That's hilarious. Lol. And I'm super intrigued by the carrot dog!! I just might try that!
Thanks Sarah! I thought the carrot dog was a genius take on a hot dog. Enjoy!
Tina Dawson | Love is in my tummy
Oh the carrot dog looks very interesting!!!!! Too interesting! I know what I'm having this weekend.
I know right!?? I love those carrot dogs - so creative!
jacquee | i sugar coat it!
That is one seriously delicious doggie round-up!!
Haha Thanks Jacquee!
AZ@...And a Dash of Cinnamon
Ha! What a cute and funny round up
Hi AZ! I thought we could all use something fun and different in our lives!
I couldn't choose one!! All of them are simply amazing.
Thanks much Ludmilla! I feel the same way!?