Thanks to my friends at AdapTable Meals for sponsoring this Smoked Cherrywood & Chipotle Pork Tenderloin, with a creamy, cheesy Sweet Potato and Gruyere Gratin. It’s one cozy and comforting meal! I used AdapTable Meals pre-marinated pork tenderloin… it was incredibly delicious and so convenient.
I'm not sure about you, but I’m feeling like time is flying by. Soon we will be roasting Tom the turkey and putting up the Christmas tree. It’s crazy!
It seems like the busier life gets, the less time I have to enjoy the people I love most. So I’m all about relationships and spending quality time with family and friends.
And there’s nothing like sitting down to a family dinner and enjoying a delicious meal with the ones you love. Would you agree?
It doesn’t have to be overly fancy, and the easier and quicker it is to prepare, the better.
That’s why I’m loving AdapTable Meals. I’m thrilled to be able to share their delicious and ready-to-cook products with you.
They offer excellent quality pork, beef, and chicken all pre-seasoned and pre-packaged, ready to go into the oven or on the grill and onto the table.
Their products are a great source of protein with ZERO artificial Ingredients and always gluten free.
Plus, they are seasoned perfectly with lots of delicious flavor. They have so many tasty products to choose from… I recommend you head over to the AdapTable Meals website and check them out.
I made their Smoked Cherrywood & Chipotle Pork Tenderloin and paired it with a creamy, cheesy Sweet Potato Gruyere Gratin.
The tenderloin had a smoky flavor seasoned with garlic and onions – so good!
My family devoured it and asked for more.
It was so easy and such a time-saver to have it already marinated and ready to cook. Literally all I had to do was preheat the oven, put it on a sheet pan and bake it for 35 minutes.
I made the Sweet Potato Gratin before I baked the pork tenderloin.
Here’s how it all went down:
- First, preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Then add 2 tablespoons of butter to a saucepan over medium heat and melt. Add the garlic and herbs, and simmer them for 1 minute. Next stir in heavy cream and Parmesan cheese, and bring it to a simmer, then remove it from the heat.
- Then peel and slice the sweet potatoes into ¼-inch-thick rounds, put them in a large mixing bowl and toss them with salt and pepper.<
- Butter your baking dish and arrange the first layer of sliced sweet potatoes in rows overlapping, following the shape of the dish.i>
- Then add 3 ounces of the shredded Gruyere cheese,
- and arrange the second layer of sweet potatoes the same way.
- Pour the cream mixture over the potatoes. (I strained mine, leaving the herbs and garlic pieces behind for a silky texture.)
- Finally sprinkle the rest of the Gruyere cheese on the top, cover it with tin foil and bake it for 40 minutes.
- Then uncover it and bake until top of gratin is golden and most of liquid is absorbed, about 10 minutes longer.
Set it aside and tent it with foil while you cook the Smoked Cherrywood & Chipotle Pork Tenderloin.
It was such a comforting and tasty meal.
The only problem was there weren’t any leftovers – LOL! Which of course isn’t a problem because I have another Smoked Cherrywood & Chipotle Pork Tenderloin in my fridge ready to go.
For The Pork Tenderloin:
- 1 AdapTable Smoked Cherrywood & Chipotle Pork Tenderloin
- Cooking Spray
- Salt and pepper to taste
For The Sweet Potato and Gruyere Gratin
- 3 tablespoons of salted butter, divided
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh sage (plus more for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme (plus more for garnish)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 3½ pounds medium-large sweet potatoes
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 ounces shredded Gruyere cheese
For the Cherrywood and Chipotle Pork Tenderloin
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the pork tenderloin on a sheet pan and bake for 30-35 minutes or until a meat thermometer reaches 145 degrees.
- Remove the tenderloin from the oven and let rest for 3 minutes. Then slice, season with salt and pepper if desired and enjoy!
For the Sweet Potato and Gruyere Gratin
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter to a sauce pan over medium heat and melt. Add the garlic and herbs then allow to simmer for 1 minute. Add the cream and Parmesan to the pan and bring to a simmer and stir together. Remove the cream mixture from the heat and set aside.
- Peel, then slice the sweet potatoes into ¼-inch-thick rounds. Add them to a large mixing bowl and toss with salt and pepper.
- Grease an oval gratin dish or a 9x9 baking dish with 1 tablespoon of butter. Arrange the first layer of sliced sweet potatoes in overlapping rows, following the shape of the dish. Then add 3 ounces of the shredded Gruyere cheese. Arrange the second layer of sweet potatoes in the same manner.
- Pour the cream mixture over the potatoes, pressing lightly to submerge the potatoes into the liquid (I strained the herbs and garlic pieces out of mine for a silky texture.)
- Finally, sprinkle on the remaining 3 ounces of Gruyere cheese, cover with tin foil, and bake for 40 minutes. Then uncover and bake until top of gratin is golden and most of liquid is absorbed, about 10 minutes longer. Let stand 10 minutes then serve.
This recipe can be prepped 6 hours ahead. Cover with foil and chill. Allow to sit out on
the counter for 30 minutes -1 hour before baking.
Serving Size4 oz tenderloin with potato gratin
Amount Per Serving Calories 393Total Fat 35gSaturated Fat 22gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 115mgSodium 844mgCarbohydrates 8gFiber 1gSugar 4gProtein 13g
This nutrition card uses an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. This estimate is not a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice!