Pan-Seared Ranch Pork Chops (3 Ingredients)! These chops are seasoned with a Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning packet, then pan-fried in a skillet for a delicious and easy weeknight dinner! With just 3 ingredients this pork chop recipe can be on the table in 15 minutes!
I’m always about an easy weeknight dinner.
And when it involves ranch seasoning – it gets me all excited.
And because Hidden Valley Ranch has so kindly created and perfected the seasoning for us we don’t have to. It’s the perfect blend of tangy, savory, and irresistible herb flavor.
So, we’re saving time and enjoying the best flavor, and taking these Pork Chops to a whole ‘natha level!
I like using the Hidden Valley Ranch dip packets instead of the dressing packets because they seem to be even more flavorful. And bonus, they’re gluten-free.
What can I say? I do love some intense ranch flavor.
And I’m not alone… ranch dressing happens to be the most popular dressing in the country. Apparently, forty percent of Americans named ranch as their favorite dressing.
It’s always a go-to dip for chicken wings, baby carrots and fresh veggies, French fries, tater tots, tortilla chips, and mozzarella sticks.
And because Hidden Valley Ranch got the brilliant idea of eliminating the creamy element and creating a dry spice ranch seasoning. We can stir it into casseroles, soup, mac, and cheese, or pasta salad, sprinkle it on popcorn or trail mix, AND use it to season meat like these pork chops!
The Best Ranch Pork Chops
I know there are probably many ranch pork chops recipes out there but I'm in love with this one for many reasons...
- This pork chop recipe couldn’t be any easier.
- These chops are bone-in and thick which makes them super juicy.
- They’re also low-carb, keto-friendly,...
- ... gluten-free,...
- ... and dairy-free!
Yep – more winning!
Ingredients for Pan-Seared Ranch Pork Chops
So, here’s all you’ll need… 4 Bone-in 1/12-2-inch thick pork chops +...
... 1 Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Seasoning Packet + Olive oil =...
... a quick, easy, and amazingly tasty family meal!
How to cook pork chops
1. So, you start by removing the pork chops from their packaging and pat them dry with a paper towel.
2. Then sprinkle the ranch dip seasoning packet evenly on the pork chops.
3. Next, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the pork chops and turn the burner down to medium heat. And cook for about 5 minutes. Be sure to check them a few times to be sure they are not burning.
4. Now you can flip the pork chops over and cook for another 5-7 minutes until they reach an internal temperature of 135-140 degrees Fahrenheit.
FYI… Pork is fully cooked at 145 degrees Fahrenheit; removing them a bit early from the heat and allowing them to rest for 5 minutes, will let them come up to the proper temperature, but they won’t be overcooked.
So as you can see this recipe is ridiculously easy and can be on the table in just 15 minutes.
Delicious pan-seared ranch Pork Chops - perfect for any night of the week!
Other delicious pork chops to try:
- One Pan Parmesan Pork Chops with Asparagus
- Baked Pork Chops with Honey Mustard Sauce
- Maple Sriracha Grilled Bone-In Pork Chops
- The Perfect Grilled Pork Chops
- 1 Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Mix packet
- 4 -2 inch bone-in pork chops
- Olive oil
- Remove the pork chops from their packaging and pat them dry with a paper towel.
- Sprinkle the ranch dip seasoning packet evenly on both sides of all the pork chops.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the pork chops and turn the burner down to medium heat. Cook for about 5 minutes. Be sure to check the chops regularly to make sure they are not burning. If they're getting too brown turn down the heat.
- Flip the pork chops over and cook for another 5-7 minutes until they reach an internal temperature of 135-140 degrees Fahrenheit.
(Pork is fully cooked at 145 degrees Fahrenheit; removing them a bit early from the heat and allowing them to rest for 5 minutes, will let them come up to the proper temperature, but they won’t be overcooked.)
Amount Per Serving Calories 374Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 133mgSodium 120mgCarbohydrates 0gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 40g
This nutrition card uses an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. This estimate is not a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice!