This Sweet and Spicy Cabbage Recipe is my new favorite… Sweet, salty, a little crispy with a drizzle of a little spicy honey harissa sauce!
This Sweet And Spicy Roasted Cabbage is the perfect side for corned beef dinner! Sweet, salty, a little crispy with a drizzle of spicy honey harissa sauce.
- 1 head of cabbage
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons spicy Harissa sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse and dry the cabbage. Discard any outer leaves that look damaged or old.
- Cut the cabbage into 8 even wedges.
- Heat a sauce pan on the stove with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Season cabbage with salt and pepper. Sauté both sides of each wedge for 1 minute. Cook the wedges in batches until all are golden on both sides.
- Place the cabbage on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and roast for 20 minutes or preferred doneness.
- Drizzle with sweet and spicy harissa sauce.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Drizzle over cabbage before serving.