This easy Ham and Cheese Breakfast Pizza Recipe (Low-Carb) has a fluffy egg crust, ham, cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes, and green onions. It’s an easy low-carb breakfast pizza the whole family will love!
We’ve all heard that breakfast is the most important meal of the day – right? Well, this breakfast pizza recipe will set your day up for success!
It’s the perfect family-friendly meal – packed with protein, healthy ingredients, and delicious flavor.
So, I used my favorite toppings for this breakfast pizza… ham and cheese are such a classic pairing and always taste amazing together. I went ahead and added some diced tomatoes and chopped green onions for extra flavor.
But you can switch it up according to your family's tastes.
There are so many reasons to love this recipe. Allow me to share them with you...
This Easy Breakfast Pizza Is...
- Great for meal prep! Make and bake it ahead of time and eat it all week for breakfast.
- Super quick to throw together.
- And it can be an easy weeknight meal or a yummy weekend breakfast or brunch.
- Perfect for entertaining a crowd like your family for a holiday brunch.
- It's low-carb so all that protein will stay with you and give you all the fuel to slay your day!
- And it's totally Adaptable! Make it your own and use whatever meats, cheeses, and veggies you have on hand.
Other Flavor Options for This Breakfast Pizza Recipe:
And if you're into customizing it here are some different flavor suggestions for switching it up...
- You could take it to a whole natha’ level and make it Mexican with some cooked spicey ground chicken sausage, salsa, Monterrey jack cheese, black beans, green onions, cilantro, and a dollop of sour cream. Yummo!!
- Or if Italian is your thing… add some cooked ground Italian sausage, mushrooms, fresh spinach, mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, and basil.
- Everything is literally everything! Add some bacon, chopped green onions, your favorite cheese, any veggie your heart desires, and some everything bagel seasoning - boom! It's "everything" you never knew, you always wanted! (See what I did there?)
- And of course, you can’t go wrong with meat lovers anything… ham, crispy bacon, breakfast sausage – YES give me all the meat!
You gotta love options people!
And I have to say I'm loving the low-carb and gluten-free option this breakfast pizza recipe offers.
Without using any flour or breading this pizza has a pure protein egg “crust”. That means you can eat as much as you want!! Ok maybe not, but I will definitely be enjoying two servings.
I should also mention another one of my favorite low-carb, gluten-free, meal-prep breakfast recipes... Kale Egg Breakfast Cups! They have kale, sun-dried tomatoes, spicy chicken sausage, mushrooms, and feta cheese. You basically mix all the ingredients together, pour them into a muffin tin and bake them. So easy and so good!
So, let's talk more about how this easy breakfast pizza recipe comes together...
The ingredients you'll need to make this breakfast pizza:
- cream cheese
- 2% milk
- salt & pepper
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- large eggs
- shredded cheddar cheese
- parmesan cheese
- fully cooked ham
- chopped tomatoes
- sliced green onion
How to Make Breakfast Pizza
1. Line the bottom and sides of a greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan with parchment paper; grease the top of the paper and set the pan aside.
2. In a small bowl, beat the softened cream cheese and milk together until it’s smooth. Now, add the salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, parmesan cheese, and green onions and mix until combined.
3. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs together until they are blended.
4. Add cream cheese and milk mixture and stir well.
5. Then pour the egg and cream cheese mixture into the prepared baking pan.
6. Bake the breakfast pizza at 375° until eggs are puffed and set, 30 minutes. Then remove it from the oven.
7. Sprinkle it with ham, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, and onions. Now bake it until the cheese is melted, 4-5 minutes longer.
6. Let the breakfast pizza cool for 5 minutes then cut it into squares and enjoy!
This Ham and Cheese Breakfast Pizza Recipe is an all-in-one hearty meal that can be made ahead of time, feeds a crowd, and makes great leftovers. Make it for breakfast, brunch, and dinner.
You and your family are gonna love it!
Other Delicious Breakfast Recipes:
- Kale Egg Breakfast Cups
- Chicken Sausage Breakfast Skillet With Sweet Potatoes
- Carrot Cake Breakfast Bowl
- Sweet Potato Turkey Sausage Breakfast Sheet Pan
- Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Casserole
Ham & Cheese Breakfast Pizza Recipe (Low-Carb)
This Ham & Cheese Breakfast Pizza Recipe is a low-carb, gluten-free, all-in-one meal the whole family will love!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup 2% milk, warmed
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt & pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 12 large eggs
- 8 ounces finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 6 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions (more for garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 375*.
- Line the bottom and sides of a greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan with parchment paper; grease the top of the paper as well and set it aside.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Add salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, parmesan cheese, and green onions and mix until combined.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs until blended.
- Add cream cheese mixture to the beaten eggs; mix well.
- Pour it into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake at 375° until eggs are puffed and set, 30 minutes. Then remove from the oven.
- Sprinkle with ham, tomatoes, onions, and cheddar cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, 4-5 minutes longer.
- Fianlly, remove the breakfast pizza from the oven and allow it to cool for 5 minutes, then cut it into squares and enjoy.
Amount Per Serving Calories 316Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 337mgSodium 799mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 1gSugar 3gProtein 24g
This nutrition card uses an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. This estimate is not a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice!
Leave a Reply