Sun-Dried Tomato Goat Cheese Dip: An awesome summer appetizer! With sun-dried tomatoes, goat cheese, green onions, almond milk, & fresh garlic.
Today I'm sharing a delicious, easy appetizer with you guys. It’s a simple cheese dip recipe with all kinds of flavor - guaranteed to be a hit at your next party!
Light, airy, flavorful and fabulously rich, this easy appetizer has lots of depth and pairs with so many different "dippers!"
This recipe comes together quickly in the food processor, so this dip can be ready in a flash... like less than 15 minutes! And that works for me, because I'd rather be spending time with my people instead of trapped in the kitchen!
How to make sun-dried tomato goat cheese dip
This is a recipe that literally anyone (with a food processor) can make! green onions, unsweetened almond milk, goat cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, salt, pepper, minced garlic all go into the food processor together...
... Then pulse until all ingredients are fully incorporated...
And you are good to go!
Garnish with chopped green onions, and serve with fresh veggies, cracker or pretzel chips.
If you're looking for another similar dip, I love to serve this alongside my Spicy Green Hummus!
- 3 tablespoon green onions, chopped (reserve 1 for garnish)
- ⅓ cup original unsweetened almond milk
- 10 ½ ounces goat cheese
- 8 ounces sun-dried tomatoes in oil, (I prefer Bella Sun Luci brand)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Add all the ingredients into the food processor.
- Process until all ingredients are fully incorporated. Texture should be firm but spreadable, like a soft cream cheese. (If too thick add another tablespoon of almond milk.)
- Garnish with reserved green onions.
- Serve with fresh vegetables, crackers or pretzel chips.
Serving Size3-4 ounces
Amount Per Serving Calories 144Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 15mgSodium 337mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 2gSugar 0gProtein 8g
This nutrition card uses an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. This estimate is not a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice!
Looking for another summertime dip? This Creamy Cheesy Corn Dip is sunshine in a bowl!