Sun-Dried Tomato Goat Cheese Dip: An awesome summer appetizer! Serve with fresh veggies, cracker or pretzel chips. With sun-dried tomatoes, goat cheese, green onions, almond milk, & fresh garlic.
Sun-Dried Tomato Goat Cheese Dip: An awesome summer appetizer! Sun-dried tomatoes w/ goat cheese, scallions, almond milk, & garlic. Serve w/ fresh veggies.
- 3 tablespoon green onions, chopped (reserve 1 for garnish)
- 1/3 cup original unsweetened almond milk
- 10 1/2 ounces goat cheese
- 8 ounces sun-dried tomatoes in oil (I prefer Bella Sun Luci brand)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Add all the ingredients into the food processor.
- Process until all ingredients are fully incorporated. Texture should be firm but spreadable, like a soft cream cheese. (If too thick add another tablespoon of almond milk.)
- Garnish with reserved green onions.
- Serve with fresh vegetables, crackers or pretzel chips.
Looking for another summertime dip? This Creamy Cheesy Corn Dip is sunshine in a bowl!