Loaded Strawberry Lemonade Recipe – full of fresh lemon juice, sweet strawberry liquor, vodka, and beautiful ripe strawberries. Delightful and refreshing…like sipping on summer in a glass!
Loaded Strawberry Lemonade Recipe - the poster child for summer’s ultimate cocktail: fresh lemon juice, strawberry liquor, vodka & fresh strawberries.
- 4 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces strawberry liquor
- 4 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Sliced lemon wheels (optional)
- Sliced strawberries (optional)
- Whole strawberries partially sliced from the bottom for garnish
- Combine first three ingredients in martini shaker, add ice, shake and strain into ice filled glasses. Add in sliced lemon wheels and sliced strawberries for a nice presentation.
- Serve in tumblers or mason jars, garnished with fresh strawberries partially sliced from the bottom for garnish.
Party tip: Serve your Loaded Strawberry Lemonade in mason jars with lids tightly screwed on. Place them in ice buckets or coolers and let guests serve themselves. You’ll love it and so will they!