This sweet and savory Mango Guacamole Recipe is the perfect accompaniment for Mexican Night! With creamy avocado, sweet mango, finely chopped red onion, jalapeños, minced garlic, fresh lime juice, and salt and pepper this guacamole will please any palate!
- 2 avocados cut into half-inch pieces
- 1 ripe mango cut into half-inch pieces
- 2 Jalapeno peppers, minced (remove stems & seeds unless you like it spicy)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- Using a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients and fold together gently.
Looking for more Mexican yumminess? Here you go!