This Turkey Meatloaves with Ranch Potatoes and Broccoli Recipe is the perfect homemade meal when you’re craving something comforting and delicious. Healthy and well-balanced with lean protein, tons of veggies and loads of yummy flavor!
The perfect easy healthy comfort meal!
- 1 pound of Baby Dutch Yellow Potatoes, rinsed and cut in half
- 1 large head of broccoli, rinsed and cut into 1½ inch florets
- 3 tablespoons ranch seasoning from Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Packet
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (½ lemon, juiced)
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 carrot shredded
- 1 small zucchini, shredded
- 1 medium onion, shredded
- 1 jarred roasted red pepper, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 lb ground turkey, 99% lean
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup almond meal, or substitute bread crumbs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- ¼ cup Simply Heinz Ketchup (contains no partially hydrogenated oil or high fructose corn syrup)
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup (or substitute honey)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Toss broccoli florets and halved potatoes in the ranch dip mix, olive oil and lemon juice. Spread evenly on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake at 425 for 20 minutes. Remove and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Meanwhile, mix together all Turkey Meatloaf ingredients and form 6 small loaves – about 4 x 2½ inches. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet, spaced evenly.
In a small mixing bowl stir together “Quick BBQ Sauce” ingredients. Add one spoonful on top of each loaf, and spread evenly across the top.
- Bake the turkey meatloaves for 15-20 minutes, or until a meat thermometer reads 165 degrees.
|Return To Page 1|