This Honey Roasted Carrots Recipe is sweet and savory and so delicious! The natural sweetness from the carrots and honey caramelize perfectly while roasting. They’re finished off with creamy goat cheese and toasted pepitas, creating an amazingly flavorful side dish.
Honey Roasted Carrots Recipe with Goat Cheese & Pepitas... sweet & savory & so delicious! Perfectly caramelized, finished w/creamy goat cheese & toasted pepitas.
- 2 bunches of carrots – about 16 total
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons roasted salted pepitas
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 ounces goat cheese, crumbled or chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- Pinch of cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Clean and dry carrots, leaving them whole, and trim the stems down to about 2 inches.
Mix together 2 tablespoons of honey, cider vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, and a pinch of cayenne, then pour the mixture over the carrots and toss. Place the carrots on a parchment-lined baking sheet and roast for 35 minutes.
- When the carrots are just tender, sprinkle 3/4 of the goat cheese on them and roast for 2 more minutes, until the cheese softens and starts to melt.
Meanwhile, sprinkle the remaining goat cheese on a serving platter.
Remove carrots from oven, using a spatula transfer from the baking sheet and place on the platter with the goat cheese.
Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of honey, sprinkle on roasted pepitas, and serve warm.
|Back To Page 1|